Monday, November 14, 2011


Can you believe it's mid- November and Thanksgiving is next week? I have all these projects in mind for Christmas (both for decorating and gifts) and I just realized I'd better get started very soon. I have to finish up a couple of items I'm working on but then I'll have to focus on the holidays.

I just finished this small stuffed doll that I'll be listing on Etsy in a bit. ***

Last week, just as I was thinking of getting dinner started, my son reminded me that he needed a jester type hat for a school activity the following day. He'd mentioned needing the hat the previous week but I had forgotten all about it. Anyway, I managed to gather the materials and put together the hat in a couple of hours. My sewing machine is in the laundry room which is right off the kitchen so I was able to go back and forth between preparing dinner and working on the hat. I was lucky to have some felt in my stash that matched the juggling balls and I’m pretty happy with the way it turned out.


Cris said...

The little dolly is sweet! How lucky for your son that Mom is so crafty! The hat turned out awesome!

Leticia said...

Thanks Cris.