Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Art on the Go

I spend a lot of time in my car, getting the kids to school, picking them up, getting them to after school activities and such. I'm often waiting in the car for 1/2 hour to hour stretches, I don't mind too much because it's actually relaxing when I can listen to some music, knit a bit, write in my journal or do a little reading.

I just put this little kit together so I can take it along with me when I feel like doing a little crocheting or x-stitching some small motifs. I bought this Maisy lunch box back when my 13 year old was a toddler thinking that she could store her little trinkets and toys in it. I put it away and never actually gave to her but now I'm going to put it to good use.

4 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Leticia! I love your art on the go box. What a great idea to help keep you occupied! Thanks for sharing your world with us!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Pease Porridge said...

Oh, how neat! I absolutely love Maisy too. It was Anthony's favorite cartoon when he was a baby. I use to be able to imitate all of the Characters sounds. Not sure I could do it anymore. Anyway, what a lovely idea. I know how it can be spending time in the car. Two days a week I have to find something to do for 2 1/2 hours while Rose is in Preschool. Too far to go back home.
Jennifer

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

What a great little box of craft goodies. Time flies when you are having fun! Connie.

Jody said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...I LOVE your blog and your paintings...do you have an etsy shop? Your blog and pictures are just delightful---and great music, too!!!
Have a great day!
Jody