Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wylde Women Award


I have been honored with the new blogger "Wylde Women Award" that Tammy Vitale recently created along with the artwork above? Thank you so much La Donna http://ladonnawelter.blogspot.com/, you are a sweetheart and you so deserved the award.

-The Purpose of the Award is "To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy."
By receiving the award I get to share it with some of my favorite bloggers.

Here are the rules.
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (www.tammyvitale.com/) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.
and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I would now like to pass the award on to these talented women that brighten my day when I visit their sites or when they come by and leave me sweet comments:

Lisa at http://www.llcreations.blogspot.com/
Connie at http://www.conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ and
Mystele at http://www.mystele.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Leticia, thank you so much! very humbling...thank you for encouraging me!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi again Leticia! You're such a sweetie! Thank you so so much! Maybe it's just me but I am unable to read the complete blog due to the charming playlist that covers it. I love the songs by the way. I bet it's really simple for me to move aside but I'm a little computer challenged at times. LOL! Lisa :)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

It's perfect now Leticia! You didn't have to move it entirely, sorry! I just didn't know how to minimize it myself. Thanks again so much for passing on the love! Lisa :)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

It's me again! I just wanted to let you know that I passed it back to you on my blog! Thanks again! Lisa :)

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

What a lovely surprise this morning Leticia, thank you so much.
It's the first time I've seen this award, I feel honoured and will pass it on to some special people. Connie.

Cris said...

I just noticed your comment on my blog about my yard. Thank you, I do love to sit outside and admire nature. I enjoyed looking at your blog and all the pretty pictures. I noticed that you have pretty much the same interests as I do, and you are also in "education" as I am. That's neat, don't you love having the summers off? Have a great evening.