Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Smokey


Smokey didn't come home last night. He doesn't wander far from home and always comes when I call. He's in and out during the day but I make sure both cats are inside at night. I was up 'til late calling but he didn't show up and this morning I was sure he'd be by the door waiting for me to feed him. I last saw him around 7pm last night and it was shortly after that that I began calling for him, it's now 10am and I've been all around the neighborhood and there's no sign of him. Please, please, please show up soon!
6:30pm: Found him across the street under a bush. He's not himself though, he let me pick him up from under the bush which is unusual and he hasn't eaten. I'll have to keep an eye on him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Leticia...I hope Smokey is ok. I am a mom to a furbaby myself, and she means everything to my hubby and I. Please keep us posted on what you find out. Sending good, sun-shiney thoughts to you. - Ang